Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sibling Rivalry

Jasper has been a good puppy and a wonderful comfort while I've been sick. This week, as I returned to work mostly full time, he decided to show his displeasure by being naughty. Wednesday night, I came home to find glass shards on the bedroom carpet - Jasper ate my glasses. I looked all over the house and could not find the rims so we went to the Emergency Vet. $300 later, he turned out to be just fine but is now back in his kennel while we're at work. The little puppy is going to have quite a shock when the baby comes!

1 comment:

  1. That little rascal! We still love him anyway! Jasper is going to be the best big brother. No doubt.

    BTW...I have a blog, but haven't done anything with it in forever. Only way I could see to leave a comment without being annonymous was to log in?!

    ReplyDelete